“Hot Chocolate Trimmaccino”
~Trim Healthy Mama Style~
Who says you have to give up yummy style hot cocoa? Leave it to those Trim Healthy Mama sisters to come up with an alternative for us chicks who want our foo-foo drinks too!
Enjoy this scrumptious treat for the holiday season or any time hot cocoa calls your name!
Check Out the Recipe Below!
- 8-12oz. Hot water
- THM Pure Stevia extract to taste (Canadians get it here)
- 1 rounded tsp. cocoa powder (Canadians get it here)
- 1 pinch THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- 1 dash vanilla
- 1 doonk THM Gluccomannan (Canadians get it here)
- 1 tsp. of THM MCT oil (Canadians get it here)
- 1 tsp. of Grass Fed butter
- 1 tsp. Pristine Whey Protein Powder (Canadians get it here)
1.)Put all ingredients in blender except for gluccomannan and whey protein. (For the Rich version which is used for THM S purposes) include both 1 tsp. MCT oil or coconut oil and 1 tsp. butter. For the light version (for THM FP and E purposes) use either 1 tsp. of MCT oil or ½ tsp. butter and omit the other tsp. of fat).
*Please review and follow the manufacturer’s instructions on using hot liquids in your blender, or use a tall heatproof cup & an immersion blender.*
2.)Start the blender on low then addgluccomannan and whey protein while it is running.
3.)Turn blender to ultra-high for a count of 10 – you’re done!
Treat yourself with a TRIMMACHINO with a square of Skinny Chocolate on the side!
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.