“Honey” Garlic Chicken Wings
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Lip smacking and finger licking good is the only way to describe this deliciousness! “Honey” Garlic Chicken Wings offer a new twist on the Hot & Spicy tried and tested version.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 24-48 defrosted chicken wings
- 1/2 cup of Gwen’s Nest sugar-free brown sugar
- Stevia to taste
- Mineral Sea Salt
- 2.5 cups of water
- 5 Cloves of Garlic diced
- 1 Tsp of Ground Ginger
- 1/4 cup of Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Bake chicken wings at 375 for 15-20 minutes (without sauce) until they are crispy but not yet fully cooked.
- In a pot add the “brown sugar”, stevia, sprinkle of sea salt, sprinkle of pepper, diced garlic, ground ginger, liquid aminos, and water. Stir together and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling sprinkle glucomannan over it while stirring constantly until it thickens to a sauce consistency. 3-4 tsp depending upon how thick you want it. Remember that it continues to thicken so less is more.
- Transfer chicken wings into a baking dish and pour sauce over them (half of the sauce for 24 wings, all of it for 48 wings.)
- Place chicken back in oven and bake until the sauce is bubbling and the wings are fully cooked (no longer pink at the bone and juices running clear). Approximately another 15-20 minutes.
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with grabbing comfort food and emotionally eating, and not seeing lasting results then check out…
The Secret Weight Loss Recipe… It’s the change you’ve been searching for!
*This ‘S’ Recipe used with permission by Meggan Larson
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM-compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.