Homemade Pot Roast
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
When you walk in the door after a busy day out and about the amazing smells will instantly make your mouth water and you will be shouting hallelujah because girlfriend this pot roast is announcing dinner is DONE!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 Medium Sized Roast
- Potatoes optional (a no-no if you’re doing an ‘S’ meal on the THM plan or Keto)
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder
- Coconut Oil
- Place your roast in a large dish and coat it with the almond flour, salt, and pepper mixture
- Heat Coconut oil in a large skillet
- Sear the roast on all sides in the hot oil
- Place the roast into the crock pot on low for approx. 6 hours
- Add hot water (carefully) to the remaining almond flour left in the skillet, as well as additional almond flour & water to create a yummy gravy (stir till thickens)
- Add the carrots to the crock pot (I usually just buy the organic mini carrots in the bag…and dump the whole bag in!)
- Pour the gravy mixture over the top of the roast and carrots, add more water if needed to fill it about half way up on the roast
- Season with garlic powder, & you can even throw in a bay leaf for good measure if you have one in the cabinet 🙂
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe adapted from Wholesomelicious.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.