Holly Jolly Snickerdoodles
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
It’s beginning to look a lot like low carb Christmas baking to stay on track through the holidays! Well it’s not the exact jingle but it sure gets me into the Christmas spirit! These cookies are very easy and fast to make and a definite crowd pleaser this holiday season.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 & 1/2 Cups of Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup of Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup of THM Gentle Sweet (Canadians get it here)
- 1 tsp. Cream of Tartar
- A Pinch THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. of Baking Soda
- 1 Drop of Cinnamon Bark Young Living Essential Oil
- 3TB THM Erythritol
- 1TB Cinnamon
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees. Stir together the THM Gentle Sweet, eggs, and butter then add the almond flour, cream of tartar, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt, and 1 drop of cinnamon bark young living essential oil.
- Stir together until it has a doughy consistency and put in the fridge for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Stir together the erythritol and cinnamon and set aside.
- Roll the dough into balls and roll around in the erythritol and cinnamon mix.
- Place cookie balls onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool on a cooling rack and enjoy!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Adapted from The Low Carb Diet.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.