Healthy Shrimp Scampi
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
This incredibly tasty pasta is quick and easy to make and super slimming too! Enjoy this slimming lunch or dinner and try not to lick your plate clean. LOL!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4 tsp. Refined Coconut Oil
- 1TB Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 & 1/2 lbs large Shrimp Shelled & de-veined
- 1/4 cup Dry White Wine
- 1/2 tsp. glucomannan
- 1 tsp.Mineral Salt
- 1TB Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2TB chopped Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Heat the coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Once heated throw in the garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Pour in the wine, salt, and toss in the shrimp to cook stirring often. Push shrimp to one side and sprinkle glucomannan over the liquid on the other side while stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add parsley, black pepper, and lemon juice.
- Stir together to coat.
- Serve over Zoodles or Miracle Noodles.
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with the weight in the first place, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then check out…
The Secret Weight Loss Recipe… It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is a FP for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.