Healthy Holiday Cranberry Pie
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Thank goodness those delicious cranberries don’t just have to be eaten during the holidays! It’s so fabulous that we can find frozen cranberries all year round to be able to indulge in Cranberry Wassail and this scrumptious Guilt FREE Cranberry Pie!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/2 cup Oat Fiber (this is not oat flour or oat bran but something different without carbs or calories, thankfully it is inexpensive)
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 tsp. Guar gum or Xanthum (simply leave out if you have an issue with gums)
- ½ cup of THM Gentle Sweet
- pinch of Sea Salt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup or 1 stick of pastured butter (regular is fine for our Drive-Thru Sue’s)
- ½ tsp. Almond extract
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla extract
- Cut stick of butter into small chunks and put into a mixing bowl with all other ingredients except cranberries.
- Use your hands to combine all the ingredients well or use a Bosch or other mixing machine.
- Add cranberries and mix again.
- Put pie mixture into a well-greased pie dish and bake in a pre-heated oven on 350 for 40 minutes. (Place pie on middle to high rack so the bottom does not burn).
*Pair this cranberry dessert with our favorite holiday Cranberry Wassail.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe adapted from Original recipe on the THM FB page.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.