Healthy Fried Chicken Thighs
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
It’s time for some finger-licking good juicy and delicious chicken thighs! Grab your picnic basket and sneak away for some healthy fried chicken and an afternoon of fun, or take these to your next church social and you’ll be the talk of the meet-up!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 6 chicken thighs skin on and bone in
- 4 cups pickle juice/brine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place the chicken thighs in a food storage container in a single layer.
- Pour the pickle juice brine over the tops, making sure that each piece of chicken is completely submerged. Allow them to marinate in the fridge for 6-8 hours.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F for 5 minutes while you prepare the chicken.
- Discard the pickle brine, pat the chicken dry with paper towels, and rub all sides with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the remaining ingredients over the tops and rub to evenly coat each piece.
- Place the chicken in your preheated air fryer.
- Cook for 20-23 minutes or until the skin is golden and the chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165°F when checked with a meat thermometer. Be sure to flip them halfway through.
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Adapted from Keto Cooking Christian.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.