Happy New Year Cheesecake Mousse
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This mousse is the perfect way to ring in the new year and impress your friends and family with your dessert’s deliciousness. Whip this up quickly and enjoy your night in style!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4oz. Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Erythritol powdered (divided)
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3TB Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 drop of Young Living Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil
- Put the cream cheese, 2TB of erythritol, and the cocoa powder into a blender.
- Pour the warm water and drop of peppermint vitality oil on top and blend together until smooth.
- In a large bowl beat the whipping cream, vanilla extract, and the rest of the sweetener until stiff peaks form. (Take out a couple of tablespoons to decorate the mousse afterwards).
- Fold the chocolate mixture into the whipped cream mixture (do not stir).
- Spoon into cute glasses and chill in the fridge for 30 – 45 minutes.
- Put a dollop of whipped cream on top before serving.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Recipe Credit to DietDoctor.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.