Guilt-Free Parmesan Chicken
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Guilt free food? Yes please! This delicious chicken will have your mouth watering before your very first bite. It’s simple to make, easy to pair a side with, and super yummy to boot. Add this to your monthly meal plan for a winning chicken dinner dish and enjoy!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Salt (Canadians get it here)
- 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Whip up the eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- Stir together the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Spray a baking dish with coconut oil cooking spray and set aside.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the eggs on both sides and then dip into the dry mixture making sure both sides are completely covered. (Use a spoon to sprinkle the dry mixture over the chicken if necessary).
- Put the chicken into the baking dish and pour the melted butter over it.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes.
- Pair with roasted veggies or a salad and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from JumbleJoy.com
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.