Guilt-Free Onion Rings
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Have a hubby not quite convinced that healthy eating is the way to go? Serve these delicious onion rings with these yummy chicken wings and watch his eyes pop as he realizes just how delicious this journey can be. Who says you can’t eat yummy food and lose weight, right!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 medium-sized sweet onion sliced into rings
- 1 cup baking blend
- 1 tsp THM Mineral Salt
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Refined Coconut Oil
- Xylitol Sweetened Ketchup (if desired)
- Beat together wet ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl mix together dry ingredients.
- Heat 2 cups of coconut oil in a pot over medium-low heat.
- Dip onion rings into baking blend mixture, then egg mixture, and back in baking blend. ( For thicker batter squeeze the blend on and shake off excess.)
- Place in hot oil, cook until golden, then turn until golden on other side. Gently lift as batter is fragile and falls off.
- Drain on paper towel.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe Shared with permission from Anne Short.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.