Guilt Free Fudge
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This fudge is absolutely amazing and slimming to boot! Can you ever go wrong with the taste of peanut butter? No, no you can’t. So even though this fudge takes a little long to prepare with having to refrigerate it for several hours, trust me it’s worth the wait! Whip up a batch and enjoy the delightfulness this fudge brings.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 cups of low-fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Butter Extract
- 1 Cup + 2TB Powdered Erythritol
- 2TB Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1 & 1/4 cup of Peanut Flour
Directions (for soup):
- Blend the cottage cheese and extracts until smooth.
- Stir together dry ingredients and then beat together with the cottage cheese mixture.
- Spray an 8×8 square pan with coconut oil spray.
- Press the mixture into the pan and refrigerate for several hours.
- Once chilled you can either cut them into squares and cover with skinny chocolate, roll them into balls and eat as is, or dip them in chocolate, etc.
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with grabbing comfort food and emotionally eating, and not seeing lasting results then check out…
The Secret Weight Loss Recipe “Wall of Love“… It’s the change you’ve been searching for in order to stop yo-yo dieting forever and see lasting results!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Adapted from REAL Weightloss Formula.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM-compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.