Guilt-Free Cranberry Sauce
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Thanksgiving is just around the corner so it’s time to bring out all the traditional recipes but this year make sure they have a healthy twist. Eating healthy through the holidays has never tasted so good!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3 cups of frozen or fresh cranberries
- 1 cup of water
- Vanilla and plan approved stevia to taste (4 squirts of vanilla and 1/4 tsp. of pure stevia extract powder for my tastes).
- • Place cranberries and water in a large enough saucepan so the cranberries can spread out and cook faster.
- • Bring to a boil and then turn down to an easy simmer.
- • Once berries get a little soft (which happens pretty quickly) get a kitchen utensil and start to squash them while in the pan.
- • Leave sauce to simmer with the lid off until it reduces slightly… now add your sweetener and vanilla, taste test and adjust if needed… your done!
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is a Fuel Pull on the THM plan and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.