Guilt-Free Cheesy Bread
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
OMGoodness!!! Good for you cheesy bread? Oh my! This recipe is scrumptious and the perfect addition to chicken wings or pretty much anything ~ let’s be honest. This serves about 4 people so plan accordingly…
Check out the recipe below…
- 3 Medium Zucchini (grated)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 2 cloves of garlic (diced)
- Himalayan Salt & Pepper to taste
- 3 Cups of Mozzarella (shredded)
- 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. THM Gluccie or Xanthan Gum
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp. Chopped Parsley
- Sugar Free Marinara Sauce (to dip)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Grate zucchini and squeeze the extra moisture out.
- In a large bowl mix together the zucchini with the eggs, 1 cup of mozzarella, oregano, garlic, parmesan, gluccie, salt, and pepper.
- Place onto the parchment paper and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (until golden brown and dried out).
- Remove from oven and top with the rest of the grated mozzarella, red pepper flakes, and parsley.
- Put back into the oven and bake for another 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. slice into breadsticks, and serve with sugar free marinara sauce.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted & picture from Delish.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.