One thing that the palette is sure to miss when cutting out bad carbs is BREAD, yes… hot buttery moist delectable BREAD!
We have tried countless recipes to no avail that would even moderately resemble the texture, taste and scrumptious moment when tasting a bite of fresh out of the oven smoothered with buuttaaah BREAD! Until…NOW!
Enter the star of the show…Guilt Free Bread! After searching high and low we have found the WINNER of the grain free, guilt free bread recipes!
Check it out here…
We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Danielle Walkers, Against All Grain recipe!
However, the honey is something we shy away from while staying on the Trim Healthy Mama plan to keep those pounds dropping off!
Check out our revised version of the original recipe below:
- 1 cup smooth raw cashew butter
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1/8 teaspoon of powdered stevia or THM sweetener (conversion chart)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup coconut flour (sifted)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees. A small dish of water on the bottom rack will give you a light colored & moist loaf.
- Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper & spread a very thin coating of coconut oil on the sides of the pan.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until peaks form.
- Beat the cashew butter with the egg yolks, then add the stevia, vinegar, and milk.
- Add in the dry ingredients with the wet mixture & blend until smooth.
- Pour the beaten egg whites into the cashew butter mixture, beating again until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, then immediately put it into the oven.
- Bake for approx. 40 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, Use a knife to free the sides from the loaf pan, then flip it upside down & remove the parchment paper.
- Our family slices immediately and adds buuttaahhh!
Enjoy this delicious treat as an ‘S’ dessert!
& Check out more of Danielle’s great recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.