~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
This is such a yummy twist on regular ol’ chicken. It doesn’t take very long to make and is absolutely delicious. Pair this with some veggies and enjoy!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2TB Butter
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Halves
- 1tsp. Creole Seasoning
- 1 Avocado (pitted and peeled)
- 1 drop of Young Living Vitality Lime Essential Oil
- 1 small tomato diced (Omit for keto)
- 1TB Red Onion (finely chopped)
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Himalayan Salt to taste
- 2 Slices of Cheese (Pepperjack or cheese of choice)
- Heat 2TB of butter in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add Chicken to the pan and sprinkle each side with the creole seasoning.
- Cook until no longer pink.
- Turn oven onto broil.
- In a separate bowl mash together the avocado, lime essential oil, tomato, onion, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Divide the guacamole into 2 and place 1/2 of the mixture onto each chicken breast.
- Top with a slice of cheese on each breast and broil for 2-4 minutes until melted and cheese is bubbling.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from All Recipes.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.