~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
It’s January so we are all about veggies this month! Hahaha but seriously, this recipe is so delicious and easy to make! Full of yummy flavors and grilled to perfection, you’ll wonder how you ever got along without this recipe!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/4 cup of Basil Leaves packed
- 2TB Flat Leaf Parsley (stems removed)
- 1 Garlic clove (peeled)
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Herbes De Provence
- 3TB Refined Coconut Oil (melted)
- Sprinkle of Black Pepper
- 1TB Fresh Rosemary Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 Pint of Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Small Zuchini’s (sliced in half then lengthwise into strips)
- 1 small Eggplant (cut into 1/2 inch rounds)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Stemmed, seeded, and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Drop of Marjoram Vitality Essential Oil
- 1 Drop of Thyme Vitality Essential Oil
- Preheat lightly greased indoor grill (or alternatively broil in oven at 400F).
- Place basil, parsley, garlic, salt, and herbes de provence in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add melted coconut oil, marjoram vitality, and thyme vitality essential oils and process until smooth.
- Place tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant, and bell pepper into a large bowl. Add herb sauce and toss to coat.
- Place veggies evenly on the oiled grill. Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side until tender and charred and tomatoes are blistered.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.