Greek Yogurt Covered Berries
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
This snack recipe is super yummy and high in protein which makes for a great tasty anytime snack. Whip up a few batches of these and store in the freezer to avoid getting “hangry”. Grab and go and easily stay on plan!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 cup 0% Greek Yogurt
- THM Pure Stevia Extract (to taste) (Canadians get it here)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- Put 1 cup of greek yogurt in a bowl and add 1-2 doonks of the THM pure stevia.
- Squeeze the lemon into the yogurt and add the vanilla extract. Stir well together, taste and adjust.
- Using a toothpick, poke each piece of fruit and dunk it into the yogurt. Place each piece on a baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper.
- Once all of the fruit has been dunked and covered freeze in the freezer until the yogurt is hard.
Original recipe adapted from Bringing Beauty.
*Note: This recipe is a FP for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.