Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
Just the perfect mixture of sweet, salty, and sour. This salad is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Make it for a quick lunch a few times this week or double the recipe and bring it to a potluck. It’s a super healthy addition to any meal.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1lb of shredded skinless boneless chicken breast
- 3/4 cup red seedless grapes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 green apple
- 1/3 cup of dried unsweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup 0% Greek Yogurt
- Sprinkle of almond slices
- Sprinkle of THM Himalayan Sea Salt (Canadians get it here)
- Sprinkle of pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Juice of 1 full lemon
- Shred the cooked chicken, and dice up the grapes, onion, and apple and place in a large bowl.
- Add in the greek yogurt, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and squeezed lemon juice and stir together.
- Top with cranberries and almond slices.
- Taste and adjust as needed.
Shared with permission from Caity Hunt.
*Note: This recipe is an E for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.