“Greek Yogurt & Berry Syrup”
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
I have a confession to make…this breakfast happens almost EVERY morning at our house!…I usually am not a routine, boring kinda ho-hum gal…eating the same dish over and over again! But this delicious good for you option just calls my name…and I wake up with berry goodness on my mind…that I …(thank goodness)…don’t have to resist!
Thanks to the Trim Healthy Mama‘s showing us the light…we have all kinds of great treats morning, noon, and night!… ok ok…maybe it makes me a little too giddy this early in the morning!
Enjoy the Recipe Below!
- 2 Large handfuls of frozen mixed berries
- 2TB water
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 2 pinches of THM Himalayan Sea Salt (Canadians get it here)
- THM plan approved sweetener (Stevia, Gentle Sweet) (Canadians get it here)
- 1 cup of 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 drop of Young Living Lemon Vitality Essential Oil
- Heat up a couple of big handfuls of mixed berries in a small pot with about 2Tbs of water.
- Add a splash of vanilla, salt, 2-3 tsp. of Gentle Sweet, and a drop of lemon essential oil.
- Stir together until mushy.
- Pour over a cup of 0% greek yogurt.
*Note: This recipe is a FP for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.