Fall is in the air and the aromas of italian seasonings are ideal for the perfect comfort food! Check out this famous recipe from our favorite Grannie that will be a crowd pleaser for the whole family! It’s has the traditional warm flavors with just a little bit of a surprise kick thrown in for good measure! Plus, we have a fabulous noodle option that will keep this favorite Trim Healthy Mama friendly meal in the ‘S’ category that will help you burn those calories and make you feel like an Italian diva!
Check Out the Recipe Below!
~Grannie’s Still Kick’n Spaghetti Sauce~
- 2lbs Grass Fed Beef Hamburger
- 2 jars of Your Favorite Sugar Free/All Natural Spaghetti Sauce
- Fresh Garlic
- Fresh Onion
- Fresh Bail
- Celtic Sea Salt
- Dash of Sweetener
- 1-2 cans of Rotel Tomatoes
- Coconut Oil
- Saute Garlic & Onion in Coconut Oil
- Brown hamburger meat
- Add in Celtic Sea Salt to taste
- Pour in the Secret Ingredient: Rotel Tomatoes (#of cans depends on how much KICK you prefer for your sauce!)
- Smidge of Your Favorite THM sweetener to cut the tomato taste just a bit!
- Let simmer with fresh basil
- Add Zoodle Noodles to the Sauce & Serve (recipe below)
- Add a dash of Parmesan Cheese for a Delish Topping
While the sauce is simmering on the stove top whip up these easy noodles with this handy dandy gadget!
You will Find Our Favorite Zucchini Noodle recipe over at Against All Grain!
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.