~ Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly ~
Enjoy this sweet succulent salmon for dinner and revel in how simple it was to make and how delicious it is to eat! Make this crowd-pleaser for your guests and get to spend your evening with them instead of slaving in the kitchen. This meal is so easy to put together and delicious… not to mention slimming. It’s one for the record books!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 1TB Gwen’s Brown Sugar
- 1TB Butter
- 2 tsp. cup Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Himalayan Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Ginger Powder
- Place salmon fillets on a foil-lined baking sheet. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush each piece with Dijon mustard, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and ginger powder.
- Drizzle on Bragg liquid aminos onto each piece.
- Crumble the brown sugar onto each piece to coat.
- Break apart 1/2TB of butter onto each piece of salmon.
- Bake at 400 for 20-23 minutes.
- Serve with salad.
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with grabbing comfort food and emotionally eating, and not seeing lasting results then check out…
The Secret Weight Loss Recipe… It’s the change you’ve been searching for to stop yo-yo dieting forever and see lasting results!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from FoodNetwork.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.