~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
December is here and these sugar-free gingerbread cookies are perfect for the Christmas parties and festivities throughout this month! Whip these up, decorate them with your family, and enjoy staying on track with your health journey while making memories!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4 cups of Almond Flour
- 1 Cup of Sugar Free Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 TB Ground Ginger
- Ginger to taste
- 1 TB Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Aluminum Free Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Xanthan Gum (Can sub Glucomannan)
- 1/2 tsp. Mineral Salt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil
- Turn oven on to 275 degrees. Line two pans with parchment paper (you will need two additional pieces of parchment paper).
- Mix together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in eggs, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, and essential oils until the dough starts to form.
- Take half the dough, place it on one of the pieces of parchment paper, and flatten enough to roll. Place another piece of parchment paper on top and roll it out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Grab your favorite gingerbread-shaped cookie cutter and push it into the dough, gently lift it off (use a spatula if necessary) and put them onto the baking sheets.
- Squish leftover dough together and keep cutting out shapes until there is no more dough.
- Bake at 275 for 20 minutes or until golden brown and just barely firm to the touch.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then move them over to a wire rack to finish cooling. Do the same with the second half of the dough.
- Decorate them using Lily’s Sugar-Free chocolate chips or just eat them as they are!
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Adapted from All Day I Dream About Food.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM-compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.