“Gingerbread Cookie Protein Shake”
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
On the Twelfth Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me… A Protein Shake That Tasted Just Like a Gingerbread Cookie!!! The Trim Healthy Mama’s featured this yummy protein shake a while back, and it’s just too yummy to miss out on this holiday season! No need to forgo the holiday’s flavors that make you feel warm and cozy, plus keep those pounds away!
Check Out the Recipe Below!
- 1/2 cup low fat Cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup THM Pristine Whey Protein Powder (Canadians get it here)
- 1/4 tsp. THM Glucomannan powder (Canadians get it here)
- 1 Drop of Young Living Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Butter or vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup-1 cup Water according to desired consistency
- 5-10 ice cubes
- 1TB THM Gentle Sweet (Canadians get it here) – adjust to taste
- Add all of the ingredients except for the gluccomannan to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in 1/4 tsp. of THM Gluccie while the blender is still running.
- Taste and add more sweetener if necessary.
Recipe adapted from Dashing Dish.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.