Garlic Stuffed Cheesy Chicken
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
When you’re in the mood for something ooey gooey and oh-so delicious this Garlic Stuffed Cheesy Chicken is just the ticket! Packed full of flavor and melt-in-your-mouth goodness that will be calling your whole family to the table!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Trim Healthy Mama
Keto Menu Plans
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 11/2 tsp minced garlic
- 11/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 10 stuffed green olives, OR
- your favorite olives, sliced in half
Breading and egg wash:
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/3 cup Gluten-Free Bake Mix 2
- OR Keto Bake Mix, OR almond flour
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Slice chicken breasts longitudinally in half, but not all the way through.
- Filling: In small bowl, combine cream cheese, Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic and Italian seasoning. Mix well and divide the filling in half. Set aside.
- Breading and egg wash: In medium bowl, beat eggs and water together with a fork. In small bowl, combine Gluten-Free Bake Mix 2, OR Keto Bake Mix, OR almond flour, Parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper.
- Dip chicken breast in egg wash and then place on a dinner plate. Spoon breading over the chicken on both sides. Place in large frying pan with light-tasting olive oil, over medium heat. Repeat with remaining 3 chicken breasts. Spoon some of the egg mixture over top of the chicken breasts while they are cooking. Turn when golden brown underneath and repeat until both sides are golden brown, and most of the egg wash has been used. Discard the rest of the egg wash.
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.