Garlic Spinach Tomato Chicken
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
You had me at garlic with this recipe. The flavors in this will make your mouth water and delight the senses of anyone nearby as they smell the yummy food cooking. Pair this with a simple salad or roasted veggies and voila! A beautiful and tasty dinner.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 3-4 TB of Salted Butter
- 10 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 toothpick drop of Young Living Basil Vitality Essential Oil
- 1 toothpick drop of Young Living Oregano Vitality Essential Oil
- Heavy Sprinkle of THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- Sprinkle of Black Pepper
- Sprinkle of Nutritional Yeast (if desired)
- 8 cups of Baby Spinach
- Can of diced tomatoes (sugar free)
- Heat up the butter in a large skillet and add diced garlic to the pan.
- Once garlic is sizzling and browning add the chicken breasts (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and nutritional yeast and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add the can of tomatoes and toothpick drop of basil and oregano young living vitality oil.
- Heat until tomatoes are warm, serve & enjoy!
Adapted from Simple Healthy Home.
*Note: This recipe is a light S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.