Garlic Naan Bread
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Oh so good! This naan bread with melted garlic butter is SO delicious! You will be so glad you made this recipe and will likely make it again and again.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3/4 cup of coconut flour
- 2 TB ground Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup melted Coconut Oil
- 2 cups of Boiling Water
- 4oz. Butter
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the melted coconut oil and water and stir well.
- Allow it to rise for 5 minutes. (Dough should resemble the consistency of playdough. If it’s too runny add more psyllium husks until it feels right.
- Divide into 6 or 8 pieces and form into balls. Flatten onto parchment paper.
- Fry in some coconut oil until both sides are a nice golden brown.
- Heat the oven to 140C to keep them warm while you make more.
- Melt the butter and add the garlic (freshly squeezed)
- Apply the melted butter onto each piece of naan bread with a brush and sprinkle salt on top.
- Use the rest of the melted butter as a dipping sauce.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Recipe by Diet Doctor.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.