~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Perfect for a night in as the smell of garlic drifts through the house! The flavors in this will make your mouth water and delight the senses of anyone nearby as they smell this savory dish! Add a simple side veggie dish or salad and you’ve prepared a delightful dish everyone will enjoy!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 3-4 TB of Salted Butter
- 10 Cloves of Garlic
- Basil to taste
- Oregano to taste
- Heavy Sprinkle of Mineral Salt
- Sprinkle Black Pepper
- Sprinkle Nutritional Yeast (if desired)
- 8 cups of Baby Spinach
- Can of diced tomatoes (sugar-free)
- Heat up the butter in a large skillet and add diced garlic to the pan.
- Once garlic is sizzling and browning, add chicken breasts (cut into bite-sized pieces).
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and nutritional yeast and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add the can of tomatoes and basil and oregano.
- Heat until tomatoes are warm
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Adapted from Simple Healthy Home.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM-compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.