Garlic Chicken Zoodles
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
This is a very simple recipe that makes a quick and easy meal. Did we mention it’s super healthy for you? Zucchini is not pasta ~ let’s just be clear. But it can be a delicious meal when paired with yummy flavors and good protein.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 medium Chicken Breasts (cut them into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 2TB Olive Oil (or refined coconut oil)
- 4 cloves of Garlic (diced finely)
- 3 Zucchinis (spiralized)
- Himalayan Sea Salt (to taste)
- Red Pepper Flakes (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Heat up a large frying pan on medium/high heat.
- Add the olive oil (or coconut oil) to the pan and diced garlic. Cook until fragrant (usually 30 seconds or so).
- Add diced chicken, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper and cook until chicken is fully cooked. (About 5-6 minutes).
- Add in the spiraled zucchini and toss together for a minute.
- Remove from heat and serve.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly and Dairy Free.
Original recipe over at Gimme Delicious.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.