Garlic Butter Steak Bites
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
These steak bites are so yummy and paired with delicious and healthy zucchini noodles. This high in protein meal will do wonders for your figure and tastebuds alike. Whip this up and Bon Appetite!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3/4 cup of Sirloin Steak cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Large Zucchinis cut into spirals (or a pack of spiral noodles)
- 1TB Refined Coconut Oil
- 3TB Butter (divided)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (diced)
- 1/4 Cup of Beef Broth
- 1TB Minced Parsley
- 1 Drop of Young Living Thyme Vitality Essential Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Red Chili Pepper Flakes
- Juice of 1 lemon (separated in two halves)
- 1-2 Drops of Young Living Lemon Vitality Essential Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1TB Olive Oil
- 1TB Sriracha Sauce
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- In a small bowl combine the Bragg Liquid Aminos, olive oil, Sriracha sauce, pepper, juice of 1/2 lemon, and 1-2 drops of lemon vitality oil.
- Stir the uncooked steak bites into the marinade and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet and drain the steak (save the rest of the marinade for later).
- Add the steak bites in a single layer (don’t put too much in) and cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown (repeat with the rest of the meat if needed)
- Once all the meat is cooked, add 2 TB of butter and the diced garlic into the skillet and stir the meat to coat it.
- Once coated add the rest of the butter, the other half of the lemon juice, red pepper flakes, beef broth, and the rest of the marinade to the skillet.
- Bring to a simmer and let cook for 2-3 minutes stirring often.
- Remove the meat and add the zucchini noodles to cook for a few minutes.
- Stir in the parsley and thyme essential oil and let cook for another couple of minutes.
- Put the noodles on the side and add the meat back into the skillet to heat back up for a minute.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Recipe credit to EatWell101.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.