Frozen Virgin (or not) Strawberry Daiquiri
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Time to squeeze in a refreshing beverage before those last days of summer fade into fall! Don’t miss this delicious mock frozen daiquiri! You can stay on the good girl side or take a walk on the wild side with this terrific treat!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- A tray and a half of ice cubes
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- Splash of lemon lime zevia
- 1 lemon squeezed
- 1/2 lime squeezed
- Sweeten to taste (2-3 doonks of stevia)
- 1-1.5 cups of water (start with one cup to reach desired thickness)
- Optional 2/3 cup of unflavored rum (not if your remaining a virgin 🙂
- Blend together.
*Used with permission by Meggan Larson.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.