Fried Eggs & Garlic Spinach
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
This recipe is really basic but it’s one of those classics that you’ll find yourself coming back to often. It’s soooo healthy for you and is a perfect way to start your day! Especially if last night was a little too (ahem) indulgent. Get yourself on (or back on) track with this yummy and super simple breakfast!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 large eggs
- 4oz baby spinach
- Sprinkle of THM Himalayan Sea Salt (Canadians get it here)
- 1 Toothpick drop of Young Living Black Pepper Essential Oil
- 1 tsp. of THM MCT Oil (Canadians get it here)
- 1 Garlic Clove (diced)
- 1 tsp. butter
- Heat butter in a frying pan.
- Toss in the diced garlic and let cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add in the spinach and sprinkle with salt, black pepper oil, and the MCT oil.
- One spinach is wilted put it on a plate.
- Fry up the eggs (I like them over easy).
- Serve & enjoy!
Shared with permission from Meggan Larson.
*Note: This recipe is a deep S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.