Fried Apple Pie
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
So simple, slimming, and satisfying ~ three S’s make a fabulous E dessert! This yummy dessert is absolutely delicious and very easy to make. Try it tonight to satisfy that sweet tooth and don’t fear those E meals – E stands for easy with this one!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Medium Apples
- 2 tsp. Lemon Juice (fresh)
- 3 tsp THM Gentle Sweet
- 1/4 c Water
- 1-2 drops Young Living Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- Joseph’s Low carb tortillas
- Coconut oil
- Peel, core and dice apples. Add to a sauce pan.
- Add lemon juice, water, 2 tsp of gentle sweet, and a drop or two of cinnamon essential oil.
- Cook on medium heat til tender and remove from heat.
- Taste and see if apples meet your desired level of sweet. If not add some more gentle sweet.
- In a small skillet heat a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- While heating place half a cup of filling in a tortilla and wrap like a burrito.
- Fry seem side down first. Flip when a nice golden brown and fry the other side.
- Mix the remaining gentle sweet with a dash of cinnamon to dust when done.
- The filling will make 4 pies, but you will need to add more coconut oil to the skillet for each one.
*Note: This recipe is an E for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Used with permission from Melanie Fox.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.