Freedom Celebration Surprise
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
Happy 4th of July to all of our fellow Americans! Bring this patriotic dessert to your BBQ and enjoy a super tasty treat that’s easy to whip up and even easier to share. Staying on plan through a holiday has never been tastier.
Check out the recipe below…
- 2 Cups of Strawberries
- 2 Cups of Raspberries
- 1 & 1/2 Cups of Blueberries
- 1 Cup of Blackberries
- 1 & 1/2 cups of Whipping Cream
- 2 tsp. of THM Gentle Sweet
- Splash of Vanilla Extract
- Slice up fruit how you’d like it and set aside about half a cup of strawberries and half a cup of blueberries.
- Place the rest of the fruit in a dish.
- Put the whipping cream in a bowl and add the sweetener and vanilla extract. Whip until soft peaks have formed.
- Smooth the whipped cream over the fruit.
- Use the leftover blueberries and strawberries to create a flag on the top of the whipped cream (see picture).
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.