Fluffy Whole Wheat Pancakes
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
This recipe is surprisingly easy to throw together (my favorite kind of recipe!) and is tasty to boot! High in protein, super healthy for you, and on plan. What could be better? Split this tasty breakfast with your spouse or save the leftovers for tomorrow. Either way, it’s a delicious recipe!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/2 cup 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup of THM Pristine Whey Protein Powder (Canadians get it here)
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup of Sprouted Whole Wheat Flour (Canadians get it here)
- 1 tsp. of Baking Soda
- Splash of Almond Milk
- 1 cup of fruit (for topping)
- 2TB THM Gentle Sweet (Canadians get it here)
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients (leave fruit aside).
- Mix together and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Cook on a griddle or frying pan. Flip pancakes when golden in colour.
- Top with sugar free syrup (optional) and fruit.
*Note: This recipe is an E for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from Veggies By Candlelight.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.