Finger Licking Good Fried Chicken
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
This chicken turns out so succulent that the whole family will be licking their fingers and begging for seconds (so you might want to make a double batch!). Perfect for Sundays around the table after church or anytime you get a hankering for a healthy fried chicken option!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3/4 cup of Almond Flour
- 5-6 TB Refined Coconut Oil
- 1/2 TB Garlic Powder
- 1/2 TB Onion Powder
- Heavy Sprinkle of Italian Herbs
- Heavy Sprinkle of Mineral Salt
- Heavy Sprinkle of Pepper
- 1 Egg
- 5-6 Chicken Thighs
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl crack the egg and gently whip it with a fork and add 1-2TB of water.
- Melt 2-3TB of the refined coconut oil in a large frying pan or wok with a cover over medium heat.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg wash (both sides) and put it into the dry baking blend mix (both sides). Make sure it’s covered well.
- Put all of the pieces of chicken into the oil and fry until cooked through completely flipping several times so both sides get cooked. (You may need to add more coconut oil to the pan).
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with grabbing comfort food and emotionally eating, and not seeing lasting results then check out…
*Used with permission from Meggan Larson.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.