Finger Lick-in Good Chicken Strips
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
This has been a favorite in our household for years! As fast as you cook ’em the troops will eat ’em! So get ready Momma for everyone to be yelling out “more please”! Cause these chicken strips really are finger lick-in good!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 pound boneless chicken tenders or skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- pinch of salt
- coconut oil, for greasing pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together egg. In another shallow bowl, mix together optional coconut, almond flour, and salt.
- Dredge chicken strips in the whisked egg, then straight to the coconut mixture. Coat on all sides then place on a plate. Repeat with all chicken strips.
Place a large pan over medium heat. Add a tablespoon or two to the pan. Once the pan is super hot, add the strips to the pan without crowding it. Cook for about 1 minute on both sides. You may need to do this in 2-3 batches depending on how big the strips are.
- Place the strips on a cooling rack that has been placed on top of a baking sheet. This will help the chicken strips cook on both sides without getting soggy. If you don’t have a cooling sheet, you will just have to flip them halfway through the baking.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes or until no pink remains inside the chicken.
- Let cool on the baking sheet before serving. Dip them into your favorite on-plan dipping sauce!
Original recipe found at Paleomg.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.