Fiesta Taco Dip
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
When the summertime activities are calling for a healthy snack option then whip up this sizzling taco dip that is one of those go-to snacks anytime! Such a great dip to take to a pool party or festive summer get together!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 bricks low-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 container of sour cream
- Taco seasoning (sugar-free or make your own)
- Sugar-free salsa
- Monterrey jack cheese
- Blend cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth.
- Add 1/2TB taco seasoning and mix together (taste and adjust as needed).
- Spoon into serving dish + optional: top with a thin layer of salsa and grated cheese.
- Serve with your favorite veggies or low-carb snack option like Siete chips
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Created and used with permission by Meggan Larson.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.