Festive Taco Dip
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
You will love this delicious yet simple taco dip, and you’ll be the hit of any gathering! This is the perfect dip to take to a pool party, or festive summer get-together since it’s one of those go-to snacks anytime!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 bricks cream cheese
- 3/4 container of sour cream (500g)
- Taco seasoning (sugar-free or make your own)
- Sugar-free salsa
- Monterrey jack cheese
- Blend cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth.
- Add 1/2TB taco seasoning and mix together (taste and adjust as needed).
- Spoon into serving dish + optional: top with a thin layer of salsa and grated cheese.
- Serve with your favorite veggies or Joseph’s lavash bread baked into chips.
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Created and used with permission by Meggan Larson!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.