Faux Potato Salad
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Oh yes! You know what this means right? Summer weather is on its way! I promise you it is, even if it did just dump a bunch of snow where I’m at. In the spirit of summer, here is a delicious faux potato salad that will have you dreaming of summer BBQ’s until they’re actually here.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Heads of Cauliflower
- 2TB Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Mineral Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1.5 Cups of Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup of Pickle Juice
- 1 Cup of diced Dill Pickles
- 1 drop of Young Living Dill essential oil
- 1/2 cup of Diced Celery
- 6 Hardboiled Eggs
- 1TB Apple Cider Vinegar
- Paprika to sprinkle over the top
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Chop up the cauliflower into one inch cubes and stir together with the olive oil and salt & pepper.
- Spread out the cauliflower out onto two baking sheets (lined with parchment) and bake for 30 minutes. (turn the cauliflower after 15 minutes). Set aside to cool.
- Boil the eggs (while you wait for the cauliflower).
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a large bowl and then add the cooled cauliflower.
- Chop up 4 of the 6 boiled eggs and add to the salad. Toss together.
- Taste and adjust as needed. When satisfied thinly slice the remaining 2 eggs and layer over the salad.
- Sprinkle with paprika and voila!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Photo credit and original recipe adapted from WickedSpatula.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.