Faux Peppermint Mound Bars
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Yum, yum, yum! Just in time for thanksgiving (American that is…) these bars will impress the whole family! So delicious and so healthy you may just want to double the batch and hide some for later!
Check out the recipe below…
- 1/3 Cup of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup of Coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup of THM Gentle Sweet
- 2 Drops of Young Living Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Raw Cocoa Powder
- 2-3 tsp of THM Gentle Sweet
- 1/2 Cup of Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup of finely Shredded Coconut
- In a large frying pan (on low heat) put in 1/3 cup of coconut oil, 1/3 cup of THM Gentle Sweet, 1/3 cup of coconut milk, and 2 drops of peppermint oil.
- Stir often until coconut oil is melted and then add in the shredded coconut. Mix really well.
- Remove from heat and pour into a 9×5 silicone loaf pan (silicone so that it’s easy to pop out after!)
- Squish everything down to the bottom of the pan.
- Refrigerate for a few hours until it’s hardened.
- Once the mixture is sufficiently firm, turn the pan over and push out the mixture onto a cutting board.
- Cut into bars.
- In a separate bowl mix together the melted 1/2 cup of coconut oil (can melt in a pan on super low heat), 2-3 tsp of gentle sweet, and 1/4 cup of raw cocoa powder.
- Let sit for a minute or two to let it thicken and then dip each bar into the chocolate mixture.
- You can double dip the bars if you’d like more chocolate on them!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from lowcarbsosimple.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.