Faux Egg Bites
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
Eat your heart out Starbucks! These egg bites are delicious and super easy to make. Whip these together the morning of or night before for a very yummy breakfast.
Check out the recipe below…
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Full Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 of a medium bell pepper (chopped finely)
- Pinch of Himalayan Mineral Salt
- 1/4 cup of chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup of Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 2TB Parmesan Cheese (to sprinkle on top)
- 1TB Butter
- Pinch of Garlic Powder
- Crack the eggs into a blender and add the cottage cheese, grated cheese, and salt & pepper and blend together.
- Saute the diced peppers for a few minutes on medium heat.
- Add the peppers and spinach to the blended egg mixture and stir well.
- Pour mixture into muffin tins and then place the muffin tin inside of a water bath (a large roasting pan filled about halfway with water).
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes to an hour until fully cooked. Alternatively, you can use an instant pot by placing the mixture into a silicon mold for egg bites, putting a cup of water in the bottom, placing the mold on the tray and setting it to pressure for 10 minutes then letting it release on its own.
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from Ruled.Me
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.