Famous Fried Zucchini
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Looking for a great side dish to add to your main course? These famous fried zucchini are a perfect match for any ‘S’ meal that needs a little sidekick. So simple to stir up on the stove while the main course like chicken wings are baking in the oven!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2-3 medium zucchinis
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (diced)
- 1/4 Small Red Onion (diced)
- THM Mineral Salt (Canadians get it here)
- Black Pepper
- Coconut Oil (unrefined or refined if no coconut flavor is desired)
- Dice up onion and fry with coconut oil until softened.
- Add in diced garlic and chopped up zucchinis (large chunks).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and fry until desired crispness is achieved.
Used with permission from Meggan Larson.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.