This movie will cut to the heart of anyone who dares to watch this powerful story of forgiveness! If you have not already added “October Baby” to your family library of movies to watch over and again then it’s time to do so!
Be sure to include your teens for a heart to heart talk on the value of each and every life!
“You saw me before I was born.” Psalm 139:16 (NLT)
“Poignant performances and genuine emotion illuminate this inspiring coming-of-age story about self-discovery and the healing power of forgiveness. Newcomer Rachel Hendrix stars as Hannah, a college student whose world is shattered when she discovers her parents have kept a life-changing secret from her that will force her to question who she truly is. Angry and bewildered, Hannah embarks on a road-trip with her childhood friend, Jason, to find answers to the questions plaguing her. But when Hannah finally pieces the puzzle of her past together, she uncovers stunning family secrets that will alter the course of her life yet show her the incredible strength and power she possesses to find hope for the future.”
Check Out the Trailer Below:
Enjoy with your teens this family movie night due to strong content for mature young people!
Check Out the Bonus Resources of a Bible Study, Devotional & more… Available Here!
Facts you may not know about abortion in the United States …
- 22 percent of pregnancies in the United States end in abortion
- 40 percent of unintended pregnancies end in abortion
- 18 percent of women having an abortion in the United States are teenagers
- More than half of U.S. abortions are performed on women in their 20s
- In the United States, 1.21 million abortions are performed annually
- Since 1973, the year that the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision legalized abortion, about 50 million abortions have been performed in the United States
- Of abortion providers in the U.S.:
- 95 percent offer abortions from eight weeks after the first missed menstrual period
- 64 percent offer second-trimester abortions (abortions after 13 weeks)
- 23 percent offer abortions at 20 weeks
- 11 percent offer abortions at 24 weeks
- The number of abortions has trended down over the past 20 years:
- In 1973, there were 16.3 abortions per 1,000 U.S. women age 15 to 44
- The number peaked in 1983 at 29.3 abortions per 1,000 women
- In 2008, the number is 19.6 per 1,000 women
- Total abortions are down as well:
- In 2000, there were 1.31 million U.S abortions.
- In 2008, there were 1.21 million U.S. abortions