Fabulous Zucchini Fries
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Looking for a fabulous side dish option? These zucchini fries will help you and the whole family get your green on plus keep all the guilt away that comes with those golden arches!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- zucchini or yellow squash
- mayonnaise or egg wash (egg with water)
- parmesan cheese
- Creole seasoning or any seasoning of your choice
- coconut or red palm oil
1. Cut zucchini into strips the length of regular home fries.
2. Use your hands to rub about 2 Tbs mayo onto zucchini which is messy but fun – or dip zucchini into egg wash.
3. Mix parmesan cheese with seasoning and sprinkle over mayo coated fries. Get your hands in there and mix well or throw all ingredients into a plastic bag and shake well.
4. Fry in coconut oil until nicely browned or oven bake on a well-greased tray.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe adapted from Wholesomelicious.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.