Fabulous Frozen Java
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Can you say heavenly??? That’s right it just doesn’t get any better than Coffee + Ice Cream as the perfect summer treat, to keep you cool and avoid the cravings of your local green and white “sugarbucks” drive-thru! Bookmark, Pin, and Save this delicious recipe to your favorites because we guarantee it will be one to reference during the hot months ahead!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 6 TB of Truvia
- 2-3 tsp of instant ground espresso
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Lily’s Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Mix almond milk, Truvia, and espresso together in a bowl until dissolved.
- Add in heavy cream and vanilla, and optional chocolate chips.
- Add to ice cream maker and let mix until thickened – about 20-25 minutes.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.