Egg Salad Cucumber Boats
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
This recipe is ridiculously simple and I stumbled upon it accidentally after being basically out of groceries. Much to my surprise, these two do go together quite nicely and alas a new recipe was born! Just the perfect amount of protein, fats, and veggies, this lunch will satisfy you and surprise you with how delicious such a simple creation can be.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4 Large Eggs (hardboiled)
- 2TB 1/2 Fat Mayo (full fat for keto)
- 1 Cucumber
- Himalayan Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and slowly lower eggs in one at a time. Boil for 8 minutes and immediately drain water and fill with cold.
- Once eggs are cool enough peel them and place in a bowl.
- Add in one TB of mayo, the salt, and pepper and mash together.
- Slice the cucumber in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Fill with egg mixture and enjoy!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Serves 2 people.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.