Easy Peasy Pizza Casserole
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Finding a dish for pizza night that will please the whole family can be challenging, but this week’s “One Pot Wonder” is one dish that everyone will love! No matter if you save it for family movie night or indulge in “Easy Peasy Pizza Casserole” during the week, this one’s sure to please!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- Frozen riced cauliflower
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Pepperoni slices/ Ground Hamburger/ or Ground Turkey
- Add other veggies to taste!
- Prepare the frozen riced cauliflower according to package directions and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combined the riced cauliflower, with 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning and the quartered pepperoni slices.
- Pour the prepared casserole mixture into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 C. shredded mozzarella cheese to the top of the casserole and add pepperoni slices.Bake 20-25 minutes until heated through.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from Stylish Cravings
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.