Easy Overnight Oats
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This simple recipe is perfect for preparing the night before and taking with you on the go, or stay in lala dream land since it’s summer and sleep in that extra 10 minutes! Either way you won’t be disappointed with this scrumptious treat, and you might even have to stash it in your secret hiding place in the fridge to make sure it’s not scarfed down by your littles!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- THM Sweetener to taste (Canadians get it here)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp chopped pecans
- Mixed berries to top
- Sliced Bananas (optional)
1. Stir chia seeds, oats, almond milk,THM Sweetener to taste, vanilla extract and chopped pecans all together. Pour into glass jar or bowl.
2. Place into fridge and chill overnight.
3. Top with fresh berries when you are ready to serve.
*Alternatively you could heat up the berries in a saucepan until broken down and use as a berry sauce.
*NOTE: This recipe Would be Considered an ‘E’ Meal on the Trim Healthy Mama Plan. ***(The nutritional value of the chia seeds and pecans is within the limit for an E meal.)
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.