Easy Low Carb Tacos
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Tacos aren’t just for Tuesdays anymore! These easy-to-put-together tacos make a great fun family night where everyone can add their favorite toppings!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1lb of lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 3TB of taco seasoning (see recipe below)
- 6oz of Diced Tomatoes
- 4oz of Diced Green Chilies
- 1 & 1/2 cups of cheese (marble, cheddar, etc)
- 3 Joseph’s Lavash Bread or Siete Tortillas
- Coconut Oil Spray
- 1 Toothpick drop of Young Living Oregano Essential Oil
- 1 Toothpick drop of Young Living Black Pepper Essential Oil
- 1TB Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp. of Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. of Onion Powder
- Heavy Sprinkle of Mineral Salt
- 1/4 tsp. of crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp. of Paprika
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- Brown the ground meat in a frying pan, drain, and set aside in a bowl.
- Mix up the taco seasoning in a small bowl and add to the ground beef.
- Throw in the tomatoes, chilies, and essential oils and mix well together.
- Cut each Lavash bread or Siete tortillas into 8 equal pieces.
- Spray a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Place one piece of tortilla into each slot of the muffin tin.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of ground meat mixture onto each piece of tortilla in the muffin tin and top with a sprinkle of cheese.
- Place one piece of tortilla on top of the beef mixture in each muffin slot. Repeat putting the ground meat mixture & cheese on top.
- Give the tops of the tortillas a spray of coconut oil.
- Bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes (until golden).
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.