Easy French Crepes
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
A sweet delightful treat for a special occasion or a simple dessert for the family, either way, these Easy French Crepes are the perfect delicious option! It’ll look like you spent hours creating a decadent dessert but you’ll know it was a few flips of the spatula and violà… perfection!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Trim Healthy Mama
Keto Menu Plans
- 2 Cups of Paleo Baking Blend
- 3 TB THM Gentle Sweet (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1TB Butter (melted)
- 2 Eggs (or 1/2 cup liquid egg whites)
- Splash of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup of Almond Milk
- 2/3 cup water
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add more water if necessary. The batter should be easily spreadable.
- Melt a small amount of butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Place a spoonful of the batter into the pan and spread it out with the back of the spoon to the edges of the pan.
- Cook until lightly brown on either side.
- Top with fruit, sugar-free syrup, or all fruit jam.
If you’d like to have healthy meals all planned out for you grab our FREE menu plans!
*Adapted from Used with permission from Meggan Larson.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.